Monday, March 28, 2011

Photosharing

As usual, I didn't read/follow the instructions. Therefore I got lost/confused & had to attempt it numerous times before it worked, thanks once again to Rachel & Duane for assisting me. Now I do see how easy it should be. I have viewed Flickr before but never uploaded from it. Not sure that I would use it on a regular basis as I tend to send pictures via e-mail as attachments. For this "thing", I typed "tortie cats" into the Flickr search window & got many results. I had hoped that by now I would be more adept with the 23 things but this does not seem to be the case. I learn best by having someone (in person show) me, then doing it myself -- rather than following along w/ written instructions. I'm just glad that I was eventually able to post a Flickr picture on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment